- Contact Us
- Call us on0808 168 5874
Call us on0808 168 5874
Become an apprentice
How to find and apply for an apprenticeship with Make UK
Top reasons to become an apprentice
These are the top reasons to become an apprentice with Make UK. Even during this time of uncertainty, the UK manufacturing sector is still an excellent place to work. Over the recent days' companies in this sector large and small have all come together to support in any way they can our NHS and healthcare system – making you feel proud to work in such an amazing industry – really making a difference.
- Make UK is a state of the art training centre full of high tech facilities
- You could be working for one of the great many UK manufacturing companies – like; Jaguar Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Ibstock, AE Aerospace and many more
- You will earn a salary from day one – no debt from your studies
- Learn faster and perform better and make a difference
- Apprentices can enjoy a 90% retention rate when completing their apprenticeship
- At Make UK we offer a wide variety of extra activities to ensure your skills like:
>Competing in WorldSkills competitions
> Outdoor learning week in your 1st year
> Evening Advanced Manufacturing Club – working on group projects to enhance your skills
> Supporting our open events to promote apprenticeships to the next generation >
- The average pay for engineering apprentices is almost double the minimum rate (Source: BEIS Apprentice Pay Survey).
Check out current vacancies today and you could be starting your apprenticeship in manufacturing this September.
Become a future maker today and make a real difference
check out current vacancies today and you could be starting your apprenticeship in manufacturing this September.
Hear from our apprentices
We interviewed our apprentices to find out why they think an apprenticeship is a great choice for young people >>