|Become an Apprentice|
What is an Apprenticeship?
How to apply
Applying for an apprenticeship is easy, and usual follows these easy steps:
- Attend an open day at Make UK - or watch our open day video
- View our current vacancies on line
- Apply via our online application form for your chosen role
- Your application will be assessed by the Make UK recruitment team & if you meet the criteria will be passed over to the company for interview selection
Attend an interview / assessment centre
If you can’t see what you are looking for or need support then contact our recruitment team who will be happy to help you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 331 1930
Selecting your apprenticeship
When looking at the apprenticeship you want to apply for the make sure you are mindful of the following:
- The level of the apprenticeship - do you have the required prior learning without doing a higher qualification in the same subject?
- The location of the apprenticeship – You will be travelling to this location for a minimum of the length of your apprenticeship, so you should ensure that you are able to get there comfortably
- The job type – do you know what type of engineering you are looking to do? If you don’t, you can contact our recruitment team on 0121 344 7900 to discuss your options
When can I start?
Our vacancies are open all year round and apprentices typically start in September, however during the year we do have smaller intakes – so don’t delay and apply today.