Why should you invest in cyber security?
- The threat from cyber-crime is serious. It is a growing concern amongst our members with 60% telling us they have, at some point, been subjected to a cyber attack
- At £200,000, the average cost of an attack far outweighs the cost of prevention
- A cyber breach can damage your capacity to operate your business and also severely damage your reputation
- Suppliers and customers are increasingly interested in seeing your cyber security credentials and integrity
- There are legal drivers, such as GDPR, to ensure you protect data
- To realise the opportunities that the 4th Industrial Revolution offers you must ensure you manage your cyber risks
Our Cyber Security Partners
Assured Cyber Protection (ACP) - Cyber Security for Manufacturers
Manufacturers face significant financial, operational and reputational risks from cyber-attacks. We have partnered with Assured Cyber Protection (ACP) to provide specific risk analysis and risk detection cyber services to protect your business.
With the ever-growing dependency on technology, the need to protect against the risk of cyber breach has never been greater. Cyber security is not just a technology problem. The human, organisation and technology elements contribute to the overall cyber risk and this is often overlooked.
We offer a bespoke cyber risk reduction solution that combines continuous assessment and cyber threat monitoring. A proprietary Cyber Risk Evaluation that simultaneously assesses your people, your organisation and your technology risks combined with our 24/7 Advanced Threat Protection Service (Athena) plus cyber awareness staff training and support to gain ISO 27001 accreditation.
You get peace of mind and comprehensive protection to tackle the risks of an ever-changing cyber threat landscape.
Howden - Cyber Security Insurance
Unlike other industrial sectors where critical cyber risk is to customer data only, for manufacturers cyber threats point directly to the heart of their ability to maintain operations.
Due to more automated and integrated systems, incidents can have a devastating effect on production capabilities, supply lines and design processes, and the recovery costs could substantially impact business revenue and long-term reputation.
Make UK's insurance partner, Howden UK Corporate, provide specialist insurance solutions for manufacturers. Designed to help manufacturers maximise their business continuity in the face of one of the most volatile threats facing business today.