Covid-19 E-learning "A Manufacturing Worker's Guide"
This course is ideal for all employees who work in manufacturing.
The most benefit can be gained by running the course to achieve the following:
- To employees before they return to work, so that they will have been prepared for some of the many changes they will face.
- To assist employees already working under new COVID-19 measures so that they will have a clear understanding of the threats and why different controls are in place.
- To help employees make a positive contribution to improving safety and workplace safety culture.
The course is divided into 3 parts.
Part 1: Understanding COVID-19
- Introduction, includes the impact of COVID-19, understanding viruses, symptoms, how it is spread, destroyed and major risk factors.
- COVID-19 Hazard spotting exercise
- How everyone can work together to make the workplace safe.
- Guidance and advice for those worried about should they return to work.
Part 2: Social distancing
- What it is
- Why it works
- Limiting group size
Part 3: Cleaning and Personal Hygiene
- Cleaning, handwashing and using disposable tissues.
- Use of PPE.
learners should be able to speak English, or be able to undertake the course with a colleague who can help them translate.
The course concludes with an assessment consisting of 5 questions in the following format, “True/False”, “Drag and Drop” and “Multi-choice”
The course is recognised by MAKE UK. As the pandemic progresses and scientific knowledge increases, there will be refresher courses made available.