DFMA - Design for Manufacture/Assembly
For anybody involved in the design of products for Assembly or Manufacture, DFMA improves reliability of products and increases production speed. The results generate a reduction in excess inventory and savings in time and materials.
- An introduction to Design for Manufacture and Assembly
- Design for assembly techniques
- DFMA analysis
- Simplifying processes for maximum efficiency in Manufacture/Assembly
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
There is no assessment for this course.
By completing this course delegates will:
- Build knowledge of using design assembly techniques to improve and increase production
- Develop skills to reduce excess inventory and save time, materials and money
Who are Make UK?
Make UK has been helping companies to keep themselves and their employees safe for over 125 years. We deliver more than 10,000 training days each year and were the very first NEBOSH training partner
Together, we help your business to perform and grow.
Member pricing breakdown
*Member price = £399 + VAT - Member discount applies to Make UK Members, and subscribers to our EHS or HR & Legal support packages (discount applied upon booking)